1. Upon registration Parents/Guardians will be requested to present the pupil’s birth certificate or passport as well as previous school documents.
2. If more than one family member attends The Grammar School, the second child will receive an 8% discount on their original tuition fees and the third child will receive a 10% discount on the original fees. No further discount will be given.
3. The balance due is payable by regular monthly installments without failure. The Grammar School reserves the right to suspend any student, for failure to meet their financial obligations.
4. In all cases fees must be settled before the final examinations.
5. Tuition fees should be considered on the basis of Euro.
6. Cypriots are pupils who have at least one Cypriot parent.
7. Non-permanent residents are considered those born outside the Republic of Cyprus and whose parents are not permanent citizens of the Republic of Cyprus.
8. In case of dismissal or if any pupil leaves the School for any reason including serious illness, no refund is made.
9. Additional fees
10. Students will be charged for any damage caused by them in the Physics, Biology and Chemistry Laboratories, or any other school property.
11. Advanced notice must be given to the school of any intention to remove the child from the school for any reason.
12. Monthly Installments are payable on the following dates:
|Down Payment||Upon Registration||5th Installment||February 3rd, 2020|
|1st Installment||October 2nd, 2019||6th Installment||March 3rd, 2020|
|2nd Installment||November 1st, 2019||7th Installment||April 2nd, 2020|
|3rd Installment||December 2nd, 2019||8th Installment||May 4th, 2020|
|4th Installment||January 7th, 2020||9th Installment||June 1st, 2020|
13. Method of payment
Bank Name: HELLENIC BANK
ACCOUNT NO.: 214-01-115337-01
BENEFICIARY: THE PRIVATE GRAMMAR AND MODERN SCHOOLS LIMASSOL LTD
Cheque: Payable to THE GRAMMAR SCHOOL
Cash: Payable to the Finance Office at the School
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
You must be logged in Log in »